Have you heard about AU — Autodesk University? It’s the world’s largest conference for Autodesk users, attended by nearly 10,000 people last year, bringing together design and engineering professionals from around the world. AU is coming to Bengaluru for the first time this year, on 14 December, and is a great opportunity to attend classes, forums and keynotes with product experts and thought leaders.
AU India is an action-packed innovation-led program consisting of:
Here are a few ways we will benefit from my attendance:
Keynote presentations from Autodesk executives and industry leaders
- Autodesk and partner exhibition
- Varied classes by leading experts and working professionals
- Opportunities to connect socially and to network with industry peers
- AU India presentations and activities will address solutions to business and technology challenges facing our organization.
- This conference provides a unique opportunity to meet professionals, subject matter experts and Autodesk company partners, all of whom present the opportunity of establishing relationships that increase opportunities for our growth.
- I will receive first-hand information about future product roadmaps, which will help us be proactive in our plans to achieve a competitive edge.
- I will network with industry peers, learn from their successes and best practices and benefit from their expertise in solving problems similar to ours.
- I will be receiving a certificate of participation
How much will it cost?
Approximately Rs. 4000 for a day of training and networking.
See for yourself
Get all the details on the AU INDIA & SAARC 2017
Please think it over and let me know if we can discuss this at our next 1:1 meeting.